Friday, January 23, 2015

Unbreakable


This thing happened. I was reminded that my life can motivate someone else. I love being able to motivate and inspire others, because it motivates and inspires me.

I also started listening to this awesome artist again. His name is Nick Howard and he has a song called "Unbreakable" that I am kind of in love with.

"Kick me down and break my skin, call me names call me anything. So come on try your best to hurt me, you'll never see me suffering. Cause I'm unbreakable, I'm stronger than I've ever known! I'm unbreakable. You're never gonna bring me down."

I do have the power to choose if today is going to be a good day or a bad day. I have the power to choose to be happy and to work hard. I have the power to find light and joy in even the worst of situations. I've been pretty bummed out for a long time now, and lately things have been getting better. I sort of feel like I'm breaking through the clouds right now. People may have helped me get here, but it was only once I decided that I was willing to WORK for it, that I was able to get to this point that I WANT to be happy and I am willing to CHOOSE to be happy. 

"You'll never change me, I'm standing on higher ground, cause I'm unbreakable."




No comments:

Post a Comment