Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January Update


For the two of you who read this, I will post an update (:

The last half of last year was pretty rough. I hit a depression and felt a little lost when it came to finding my way out. I had a really good friend who stuck right by my side, and together, we made it out alive (: I used Christmas at home to detox from the sugar that probably assisted in the depression, and again found joy in working out. I also made a pretty big decision..

I'm going to take the LSAT

on June 8th

Don't ask me about Law School. IF I get a decent score, I'll apply to Law School, if not, then I won't. I have a career and I have options, so it's not the end of the world if I don't do well. But I am having SO MUCH FUN studying. And that is honestly, sincerely, NOT sarcastic. If you like logic, like at all, you should look into logic games. I LOVE THEM. They are kind of like sudoku, but so much better.

I am back at my 4:30am morning workouts, but I am not working out in the afternoons right now. I thought that I would be okay with that (you know, ease back into it) but I'm struggling. I only have an hour in the mornings, and that is not really enough time to squeeze in cardio AND muscle work - so my muscles are just dragging. I'm trying to switch it up during the week and do three days of cardio, one day of abs, and one day of total body, but I want more. I have my time after work reserved for teaching bagpipe lessons (extra cash) and studying, and Saturday is studying and socializing, but I might try to add in some muscle work on Saturday's.

I am eating healthierrrrr, but not as healthy as I could be. I did GREAT on my lowcarb days last week, then this week my energy was super low and I was just craving carbs. GUESS WHAT? Sometimes being a woman sucks. Like 12 whole times a year. So I gave up my low carb days this week and I'll try again next week. But, I am sticking with brown rice and fruit. Oh, and I LOVE roasted vegetables.

PS - DRINK WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment